These delicious Air Fryer Fish Sticks have a crispy crunchy outside with flaky perfectly cooked fish inside. Simple for fast dinners or snacks, they’re also easy enough for kids to make on their own.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Having a box of frozen fish sticks in your freezer is like an edible insurance policy for a fast and tasty dinner. Making fish sticks in an air fryer is much faster than your oven, and you don’t even have to heat up your kitchen.
What Temp Do You Cook Fish Sticks in an Air Fryer?
For nice and crispy, use 390F. If you like them extra crispy, 400F is the perfect temp.
How Long Should Fish Sticks Cook in Air Fryer?
It depends on the size of the fish sticks, but generally, 10-12 minutes is the sweet spot. Every air fryer and brand of fish sticks will be a little bit different, so check on yours around 9 minutes.
What to Serve With Fish Sticks?
Of course, they’re amazing with french fries, crispy potato wedges, or wasabi mashed potatoes. But I also highly recommend pairing them with a side of tasty veggies like Kale Chopped Salad, Green Pea Salad, and Creamy Healthy Coleslaw.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- Do not thaw the fish sticks before cooking.
- You can lightly brush oil on the air fryer basket or use air fryer parchment for easier clean-up.
- If you make a homemade version, freeze them for 20-60 minutes before cooking to make it easier for everything to stay together when flipping.
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer, but the first batch you cook might take an extra 1-2 minutes.
- To reheat: cook at 350F for 2 minutes.
More Delicious Air Fryer Recipes
- See all our Air Fryer Appetizers here!
- Air Fryer Calzones
- Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla
- Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Pickles
- Air Fryer Tofu
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Air Fryer Pretzel Dogs
- Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
- Air Fryer Taquitos
Air Fryer Fish Sticks
- 16 fish sticks
- Lightly brush olive oil on the air fryer basket or use air fryer parchment.
- Place fish sticks in the basket without crowding them or allowing the sides to touch.
- Cook for 9 minutes at 400F, check on them, and cook for an additional 2-4 minutes until they have reached your desired crispy texture.