Learn how to make perfect Turkey Bacon in the Air Fryer each and every time. It’s a great method for cooking bacon that is mess and fuss-free. You’ll love the easy cleanup and the awesome taste!
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Turkey bacon is delicious, but Air Fryer Turkey Bacon is even better! It’s made in a flash and has the perfect crispy texture that always seems impossible to achieve with turkey bacon on the stovetop.
We have been baking bacon in the oven for years which is perfect for large batches. But sometimes you just want a few pieces and don’t want to even turn your oven on. That is where the air fryer comes in!
WAYS TO USE TURKEY BACON
Crumble up some of that delicious meat candy and use it with Air Fryer Omelets, Breakfast Egg Rolls, Kale Chopped Salad With Bacon, Whole30 Potato Soup, Instant Pot Potato Salad, Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls, Mini Quiche Appetizers, Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes, or Crispy Baked Potatoes.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- To keep your bacon flat, place a small oven-safe rack on top of it. I use the trivet from my Instant Pot.
- You may need to cut the pieces in half before cooking if your basket is small.
- Allow it to fully cool before storing in the fridge or the freezer.
- Store cooked bacon in an air-tight container in the fridge for a week or up to three months in the freezer. For the freezer, wrap it in a paper towel and then store in freezer storage. I love these reusable bags from Stasher.
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS
One serving of turkey bacon in the air fryer has 1 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- 16 oz turkey bacon
- Lay turkey bacon as flat as possible. If you have a smaller fryer, it may crinkle up or overlap a bit or you may need to cut it to fit. Pro tip: place a wire rack/trivet on top to keep the bacon flat.
- Bake at 370F for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for another 3 minutes.