Bacon and Egg Rolls
Packed with flavor, these Bacon and Egg Rolls are a delicious and fast breakfast, appetizer, or snack. Baked, not fried, these easy egg rolls are simple to make and cooks in only 9 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
A homemade crispy breakfast egg roll might just be heaven on earth. Easily adaptable to your dietary needs/preferences, your whole family is going to love these bacon and egg rolls.
When you realize how fun and easy it is to make your own egg rolls, add these savory cabbage Air Fryer Egg Rolls or creamy Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls to your to-do list. And if you want a sweet companion to go with them, try these Apple Pie Egg Rolls for an awesome treat!
WHAT DO YOU PUT IN Breakfast ROLLS
The beauty of this recipe is that it uses multiple make-ahead breakfast components. And it’s easily adaptable. These breakfast egg rolls are rocking:
- Scrambled eggs (related: Make-Ahead Scrambled Eggs)
- Bacon (related: Air Fryer Bacon, Air Fryer Turkey Bacon, and How to Bake Bacon in the Oven)
- Sausage (related: Whole30 Breakfast Sausage)
- Cheese – I added mine to the scrambled eggs while they were cooking
Pro tip: undercook the scrambled eggs a bit as they will continue to cook in the air fryer.
You can totally customize these breakfast rolls to your preferences. Saute up some veggies, add beans, tofu, or avocado and add them to the rolls.
HOW DO YOU WRAP AN EGG ROLL?
I came up with this handy little step-by-step photo guide for you.
PRO TIPS/RECIPE NOTES
- As written, the recipe will make ten egg rolls. If you need to make more or less, the recipe card has the option to adjust the number of servings.
- This post on paleo bacon brands will help you identify no-sugar brands of bacon.
- Do not overstuff the egg roll wrappers as the wrapper will split in the air fryer.
MORE RECIPES You’ll Love
- Mini Quiche Appetizers
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- 31 Easy Make-Ahead Breakfasts
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Air Fryer Cinnamon Rolls
- 15 Easy Instant Pot Breakfast Recipe
- Peanut Butter Brownie Overnight Oats
- Easy Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs
WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS
One serving has 2 WW Freestyle SmartPoints (minus the optional olive oil).
Bacon and Egg Rolls
Air Fryer Breakfast Egg Rolls Instructions
- Assemble your egg rolls (see the rolling photos/instructions in the post).
- Brush olive oil over the top of the egg rolls.
- Brush olive oil on the basket of your air fryer. Place the egg rolls in the basket, seam side down, without letting them touch each other.
- Bake at 360 degrees F for 7 minutes. Flip and bake for an additional 2 minutes.
Oven Baking Instructions
- Place a baking rack on a foil-lined baking sheet. Liberally spray the rack with olive oil.
- Put the egg rolls seam side down on the baking rack and brush olive oil over the top.
- Bake at 325 F for 12 minutes, and flip. Bake for an addition 8-12 minutes or until the egg rolls are nice and crispy without being burned.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat for about 5 minutes.
- Add enough avocado oil to cover the bottom of the skillet and let it heat for 1 minute.
- Place the egg roll “seam side” down in the oil.
- Cook it until that side is crispy and brown, and then flip.
- When finished cooking, place them on a plate lined with newspaper or paper towels to absorb the extra oil.