This Chicken Salad With Dill is a delicious and healthier twist on the classic chicken salad recipe. Mix up a batch of this no mayo chicken salad for a tasty sandwich, or put it in ripe avocado halves for a gluten-free option.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This chicken salad with dill is a fresh take on a classic. Even better, it’s made with Greek yogurt instead of mayo. It’s creamy, tangy, and packed with tons of flavor.
Chicken salad is such a great meal prep dish. It’s easy to make ahead, tastes better after 24 hours, and you can make it using leftover shredded chicken from a homemade roast chicken. Or use our Air Fryer Chicken Tenders instructions to make fresh chicken in a flash.
While I am not a mayo fan, if you are, check out our Whole30 Chicken Salad for a mayo-based option.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- I used Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt but if you’re a mayo fan, try this homemade Whole30 Mayo.
- Make this dish the day before you want to serve it. It gives the flavors a chance to meld together, and um, it makes your life easier.
- Store in the fridge for up to four days. After that, the whey from the Greek yogurt will start to water down the salad. If you like mayo, using mayo in the salad will allow it to be stored for six days without compromising the flavor.
- Use your favorite store-bought relish, or simply finely chop some pickles you might already have in your fridge. If you’re a canner, check out my Dill Pickle Relish canning tutorial.
- Throw some Pickled Shallots on top; yum!
Chicken Salad Without Mayo WEIGHT WATCHERS POINTS
One serving has 0 WW Freestyle SmartPoints.
Chicken Salad With Greek Yogurt and Dill
- Shred cooked chicken in a medium-sized bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients together and mix to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 5 hours prior to serving for best results.