This Frozen Broccoli in the Air Fryer is an easy and delicious side dish that is ready in a flash! Perfectly roasted in the air fryer, this simple kitchen hack is a tasty and fast meal prep dish.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
When you’re looking for a fast, delicious, and healthy side dish, you’re going to want to whip up a batch of this air fryer frozen broccoli. This is the kind of dish you can make on autopilot when everyone is hangry and you need dinner NOW.
If you love broccoli (and who doesn’t?), you’ll definitely also want to check out our posts on Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli, Chicken Pasta Broccoli Bake, and Instant Pot Steamed Broccoli. If you’re looking for a delicious topper for this recipe, check out our Gluten-Free Cheese Sauce recipe.
And if you don’t have an air fryer, you’ll find oven-roasting instructions in this post on Oven Roasted Frozen Broccoli.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- Do not thaw the broccoli before air frying.
- This is a recipe where preheating the air fryer is important to allow the broccoli to start roasting immediately instead of merely steaming.
- Look for bags labeled as “florets” as opposed to “cuts and pieces”. You’ll get more consistent sizes with florets.
- The volume of broccoli will shrink dramatically as it cooks, so it is ok if the basket looks a bit crowded at first. See photos below.
- Every air fryer will cook slightly differently, and everyone’s “perfectly” roasted broccoli will look different. Check the cooking progress at 7 minutes and continue cooking if desired.
MORE DELICIOUS AIR FRYER VEGETABLE RECIPES
- Air Fryer Carrots
- Air Fryer Zucchini
- Crispy Air Fryer Green Bean Fries
- Air Fryer Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Cabbage
- Air Fryer Roasted Beets
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash
- Fried Artichoke Hearts
- Roasted Sweet Potato Cubes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Corn on the Cob
- Blistered Shishito Peppers
- Air Fryer Zucchini Chips
- Spicy Sweet Potato Fries
- Air Fryer Cauliflower
- Check out all my Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes!
Looking for a cheesy version of this that uses fresh broccoli? Check out Happy Veggie Kitchen’s Air Fryer Broccoli Parmesan.
Frozen Broccoli in the Air Fryer
- Preheat air fryer to 390F degrees for 2 minutes.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine olive oil and garlic powder and whisk/stir to combine.
- Add the frozen broccoli, and toss with the olive oil/garlic mixture.
- Add broccoli to the air fryer basket and bake at 390F for 7 minutes. Shake, and continue cooking for 0-6 minutes until it reaches your preferred level of perfectly roasted.