Rose Lemonade Recipe
This delicious Rose Lemonade is an incredibly refreshing drink. Made with freshly squeezed lemons and culinary rose water, this is a unique beverage that the whole family will love.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This homemade lemonade is flavored with rose water to make a beautiful and special beverage. It’s perfect for an afternoon refreshment or serve it as a stunning signature drink at your next brunch.
What is Rose Water?
Rose water is simply water that has been distilled with culinary rose petals. It has an incredible smell and taste and adds a special and unique flavor to recipes. You can find it online or at a well-appointed grocery store, usually in the ambiguously named “international” aisle.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- Start with 2 tsp of rose water and then add more if desired.
- If you’d like to serve immediately, replace 1.5 cups of cold water with 2.5 cups of ice cubes.
- Make this Lemon Simple Syrup to have on hand for quick no-cook batches of rose lemonade.
- If you want to be extra when serving this, sprinkle culinary roses in the pitcher – OR – freeze rose petals with water in ice cube trays.
More Delicious Drink Recipes You’ll Love
- Mojito Virgin
- Healthy Sweet Tea
- Honey Ginger Syrup
- Peach Moscow Mule Mocktail
- Honey Simple Syrup
- Instant Pot Iced Tea
- Cucumber Mint Water
- In a medium saucepan cook 1.5 cups sugar and 1 cup of water over medium-high heat until all the sugar has dissolved. Stir often to prevent the sugar syrup from boiling over.
- Roll lemons on the counter while applying pressure to soften them.
- Squeeze enough lemons to produce 1 ¼ cup juice (~5 lemons). Remove any seeds.
- Optional: strain to remove pulp.
- Combine sugar syrup, lemon juice, cold water, and rose water in a pitcher. Stir and serve.