These frozen Waffle Fries in the Air Fryer are so deliciously crispy. Baked, not fried, this easy air fryer side dish is simple to make and cooks in only 13 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Waffle fries were made for snacking, dipping, and the invention of the air fryer. Thanks to that countertop wonder, these waffle fries in the air fryer come out absolutely perfect every time.
Make a plate of these fries and some Air Fryer Chicken Tenders With No Breading or Air Fryer Turkey Burgers and a salad and you’ll have the best speedy dinner.
Looking for a good sauce? Try this Chipotle Sauce, Paleo BBQ Sauce, or Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce for a zesty kick. Need something cooler? Try this Healthy Ranch Dressing.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK FROZEN Waffle FRIES IN AN AIR FRYER?
Each air fryer will be slightly different, but on average it only takes about 13 minutes to get crispy fries at 400F/204C. If you like your fries extra crispy, you can cook longer, but check for any potential burning by minute 10.
PRO TIPS/RECIPE NOTES
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook your fries in batches. It’s still faster than the oven!
- Cook from frozen – do not thaw the fries before baking.
- Do shake the fries after about 10 minutes to avoid burn spots.
- You do not need to spray any oil on the fries; they will cook perfectly without it.
- Throw in a few whole garlic cloves for a delicious take on this Air Fryer Roasted Garlic. Top with some shredded Parm for a homemade version of stadium waffle fries.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- See all our Air Fryer Appetizers here!
- Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
- Frozen Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Crispy Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Fried Okra
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Loaded Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Air Fryer Pretzel Dogs
- Crispy Fried Onions
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Taquitos
Waffle Fries in the Air Fryer
- 20 oz frozen waffle fries
- Add waffle fries to the air fryer in a single layer. Some overlap is ok.
- Cook at 400F/204C for 10 minutes, and shake the basket.
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes depending on how crispy you like your fries.
Shop this Post:
(may include affiliate links)