These Frozen Sween Potato Fries in an Air Fryer are so deliciously crispy. Baked, not fried, this easy air fryer appetizer is simple to make and cooks in only 13 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sweet potatoes are such a delicious and nutritious snack or side dish. Sure, you can make sweet potato fries from scratch, but sometimes it’s great to just open a bag of frozen sweet potato fries, throw them into the air fryer and call it a day.
How Long Does it Take to Cook Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in an Air Fryer?
Each air fryer will be slightly different, but on average it only takes about 13 minutes to get crispy air fryer sweet potato fries at 380 F. If you like your fries extra crispy, you can cook longer, but check for any potential burning by minute 11.
Pro Tips/Recipe Notes
- If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook your fries in batches.
- Do shake the fries after about 9 minutes to avoid burn spots.
- Throw in a few whole garlic cloves for a delicious take on this Air Fryer Roasted Garlic. Top with some shredded Parm for a homemade version of stadium fries.
Serve sweet potato fries as a side with these Air fryer Turkey Burgers.
Use the fries as the base for these Greek Sweet Potato Fries for a complete one-pan dinner or snack. Looking for a good sauce? Try this Chipotle Sauce or Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce for a zesty kick. Need something cooler? Try this Healthy Ranch Dressing.
More Air Fryer Recipes You’ll Love
- See all our Air Fryer Appetizers here!
- Air Fryer Waffle Fries
- Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Crispy Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Fried Okra
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Loaded Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Air Fryer Pretzel Dogs
- Crispy Fried Onions
- Air Fryer Asparagus
- Air Fryer Taquitos
Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in Air Fryer
- 20 oz frozen sweet potato fries (~3 cups)
- Add frozen sweet potatoes to the air fryer basket. Shake to distribute.
- Cook at 380 F for 9 minutes and then shake.
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes depending on how crispy you like your fries.
Shop this Post:
(may include affiliate links)