These frozen Curly Fries in the Air Fryer are so deliciously crispy. Baked, not fried, this easy air fryer side dish is simple to make and cooks in only 15 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Perfectly seasoned curly fries were made for snacking, dipping, and the air fryer. Thanks to that countertop wonder, these air fryer curly fries come out absolutely perfect every time.
Curly fries cook so much faster in an air fryer compared with a conventional oven. Even better, thanks to using an air fryer to cook frozen curly fries, you won’t need to heat up your entire kitchen.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COOK FROZEN Curly FRIES IN AN AIR FRYER?
Each air fryer will be slightly different, but on average it only takes about 13-16 minutes to get crispy fries at 380F/193C. If you like your curly fries extra crispy, you can cook them longer, but check for any potential burning by minute 8.
Looking for a good sauce? Try this Chipotle Sauce, Gluten-Free Cheese Sauce, Paleo BBQ Sauce, or Sweet Potato Fries Dipping Sauce for a zesty kick. Need something cooler? Try this Healthy Ranch Dressing.
PRO TIPS/RECIPE NOTES
- There is no need to preheat the air fryer.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook your fries in batches. It’s still faster than the oven!
- Cook from frozen – do not thaw the fries before baking.
- Most frozen curly fries come pre-seasoned. Check the details on the package before adding any additional seasoning
- Do shake the fries after about 10 minutes to avoid burn spots.
- You do not need to spray any oil on the fries; they will cook perfectly without it.
- Throw in a few whole garlic cloves for a delicious take on Air Fryer Roasted Garlic. Top with some shredded Parm for a homemade version of stadium curly fries.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE
- See all our Air Fryer Appetizers here!
- Waffles Fries in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potato
- Frozen Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Egg Rolls
- Crispy Teriyaki Cauliflower
- Frozen Sweet Potato Fries in the Air Fryer
- Mac and Cheese Egg Rolls
- Air Fryer Fried Okra
- Air Fryer Chicken Quesadilla
- Air Fryer Pizza Rolls
- Loaded Air Fryer Potato Skins
- Air Fryer Pretzel Dogs
Curly Fries in the Air Fryer
- 22 oz frozen curly fries
- Add curly fries to the air fryer in a single layer. Some overlap is ok but don't pack the basket.22 oz frozen curly fries
- Cook at 380F/193C for 10 minutes, and shake the basket.
- Cook for an additional 4-6 minutes depending on how crispy you like your fries.
- If you have a smaller air fryer, you may need to cook your fries in batches.