22 Easy Whole30 Dinners You’ll Actually Want to Eat
22 easy, healthy, and compliant Whole30 dinners that you’ll actually want to eat week after week. 22 delicious quick recipes that can be made in the Instant Pot, crockpot, or stovetop.
I love dinner recipes because I LOVE dinner. As the parent of two young boys, dinner means I have survived most of the day, bathtime is nigh, and the chance to sit in silence for a few minutes is close at hand.
But, if you’re doing a Whole30 round or have family members who are paleo, dairy-free, or gluten-free, trying to figure out what to eat for dinner can seem stressful. I got you. We came here to kick dinner’s ass and chew bubble gum.
And I’m all out of bubble gum. Because you know, not Whole30 compliant.
TOOLS THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR WHOLE30 Dinner GAME
Setting yourself up for fast prep and proper storage means you’ll be whipping up these Whole30 dinners at lightning speed!
- Glass Storage Containers – have everything stored in these safe and air-tight containers. See-through containers mean nothing is hiding in the fridge going to waste.
- Glass meal prep containers – if you’re like me and hate food touching, these are the perfect meal prep containers. Divided so no food can mingle and contaminate the other stuff. As it should be.
- Food processor – it chops, blends, dices, and mixes. I have had this same food processor for over 10 years and it is a kitchen workhorse!
- The greatest all-purpose mixing bowl – it is glass but not too heavy, has a great handle, can go in the fridge or freezer, and even has measurements right there!
- Immersion blender – whipping up a ton of eggs at once or a sauce has never been easier thanks to this stick blender. Oh, and clean up is a breeze because this gem is dishwasher safe!
- Baking sheets – I own so many of these and they are in constant rotation. They’re great for baking (see how to bake bacon), roasting, and freezing make-ahead goods in a single layer. And in a pinch, you can use them to cover a frying pan or large pot. Or in my case, deflect Nerf bullets that are flying at my face while I’ll cook.
Where Should I Shop For a Whole30 Groceries/Supplies?
Need help getting started off on the right foot? Download my totally free Trader Joe’s Whole30 Shopping List and Whole30 Costco Shopping List. I have done all the work for you with checking ingredients and figuring out safe foods.
Where Can You Get Affordable Organic Meat?
Whole30 and paleo cooking can mean more meat than you are used to eating. Both dietary lifestyles recommend pasture-raised and organic meat, but holy crap that can get expensive!
I’m blessed that we have a local butcher for buying organic meat, but we also have a monthly Butcher Box subscription. Butcher Box sources only organic and free-range meat for their customers and ships them to your home once a month.
The meat is super high-quality and we’ve always had an amazing selection sent each month. In addition to what they pick for you, you’re able to add specific cuts and types of meat to your box. And yes, they have Whole30 compliant bacon!
Even with our local source, we still look forward to our monthly Butcher Box delivery.
Whole30 Soup Recipes
Start with what you love, right? I could eat soup at least once a day and have been known to have leftover soup for breakfast. Soup rules!
Instant Pot Carrot Soup With Garlicky Greens from Hey Nutrition Lady – This Instant Pot Carrot Soup is so creamy and delicious you won’t believe it’s healthy! This recipe is easy to make, with Thai red curry paste, coconut milk, and tahini, and is totally vegan paleo, and Whole 30 compliant.
Whole30 Mediterranean Soup With Sausage from What a Girl Eats – This Whole30 Mediterranean Soup with Sausage is loaded with Italian style sausage and vegetables, and finished with a swirl of Pistou.
Kale and Sweet Potato Stew With Cashew Coconut Cream from Chef Sous Chef – Light and creamy from the cashew coconut sauce, our Kale & Sweet Potato Stew is comforting, hearty and the ultimate dish to add to your meal plan rotation.
Whole30 Chicken Recipes
Almond Coconut Crusted Chicken Fingers from Haute & Healthy Living –
One Skillet Keto Portuguese Style Chicken from Beauty and the Foodie – A simple, super flavorful, one skillet keto Portuguese style chicken dish that is low in carbs, paleo, and Whole30.
Whole30 Pesto Chicken Zucchini Noodles from The Clean Eating Couple – Whole30 Pesto Chicken Zucchini Noodles are a delicious, simple dinner. Paleo and gluten free, this easy dinner comes together in under 30 minutes!
Whole30 Beef Recipes
Weeknight Paleo Ground Beef Stroganoff from Hot Pan Kitchen – This Weeknight Paleo Ground Beef Stroganoff is so easy to put together. It uses coconut cream to replace the sour cream, making itdairy-freee, and bonus, it’s Whole30 compliant. It’s clean eating comfort food.
Paleo/Whole Korean BQ Beef (Bulgogi) from The Organic Kitchen – probably one of the most popular barbecue meats, bulgogi is a traditional Korean dish known for its addictive sweet and salty combo.
Misc. Whole30 Recipes
Healthy Taco Skillet from Blue Bowl – A super fast and veggie-packed weeknight meal made with ground turkey, cherry tomatoes, spinach, spices, and soft eggs! Clean-eating done right!
Singapore Street “Noodles” from Noshtastisc – This Singapore street noodles recipe is packed with authentic flavors, it is Gluten free, healthy, low carb with Whole30. If you’re looking for a PF Chang’s Street Noodles recipe to make at home, this is it!
Pan Seared Mahi Mahi With Pineapple Salsa from The Rising Spoon – Try this pan-seared mahi-mahi (a neutral-tasting white fish) topped with fresh pineapple salsa. Serve it with your favorite sides for a quick weeknight meal in less than 30 minutes.
More Recipes Like This
- 18 Incredible Whole30 Breakfast Ideas
- My entire archive of Whole30 recipes
- Simple Shepherd’s Pie With Turkey
- 11 Best Whole30 Chicken Recipes
- Guide on Roasting Frozen Vegetables
- Trader Joe’s Whole30 Shopping List
- Whole30 Costco Shopping List
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.