18 Incredible Whole30 Breakfast Ideas
18 delicious and healthy Whole30 Breakfast Ideas to inspire your clean eating mornings. Family-friendly Whole30 breakfasts and brunch recipes that you’ll love!
So…you’re doing a Whole30 round and it’s going well! Until of course day three happens and you have no idea what to have for breakfast.
We’ve got you covered with 18 delicious and creative Whole30 breakfast ideas that will keep you from getting bored. And stabby.
Want some incredible and delicious recipes? We have (almost) 20. And if you need some egg-free ideas, we have plenty. But who cares, no big deal, you want moooooooore…? (<—all the children of the 90’s say “heeey”)
Need help getting started off on the right foot? Download my totally free Trader Joe’s Whole30 Shopping List and Whole30 Costco Shopping List. I have done all the work for you with checking ingredients and figuring out safe foods. Happy shopping!
TOOLS THAT WILL HELP YOU ROCK YOUR WHOLE30 BREAKFAST GAME
Setting yourself up for fast prep and proper storage means you’ll be whipping up these Whole30 breakfast ideas at lightning speed!
- Glass storage – have everything stored in these safe and air-tight containers. See-through containers mean nothing is hiding in the fridge going to waste.
- Glass meal prep containers – if you’re like me and hate food touching, these are the perfect meal prep containers. Divided so no food can mingle and contaminate the other stuff. As it should be.
- Food processor – it chops, blends, dices, and mixes. I have had this same food processor for over 10 years and it is a kitchen workhorse!
- The greatest all-purpose mixing bowl – it is glass but not too heavy, has a great handle, can go in the fridge or freezer, and even has measurements right there!
- Immersion blender – whipping up a ton of eggs at once or a sauce has never been easier thanks to this stick blender. Oh, and clean up is a breeze because this gem is dishwasher safe!
- Baking sheets – I own so many of these and they are in constant rotation. They’re great for baking (see how to bake bacon recipe below!), roasting, and freezing make-ahead goods in a single layer. And in a pinch, you can use them to cover a frying pan or large pot. Or in my case, deflect Nerf bullets that are flying at your face while you cook.
Whole30 Breakfast Ideas With Eggs
Eggs in a Squash Hole from Hey Nutrition Lady (minus the yummy looking avocado toast) – a delicious, healthy, fun gluten-free breakfast the whole family will enjoy. These eggs are baked sunny side up in the oven, which makes it quick, and easy to clean up.
Roasted Cauliflower Steak “Huevos Rancheros” from Chef Sous Chef – A delectable twist on the Mexican breakfast dish, our Roasted Cauliflower Steak Huevos Rancheros swaps out the traditional tortilla and subs in spicy chorizo, avocado and jalapeño in addition to the classic over easy egg yolks.
Whole30 Sheet Pan Breakfast Bake With Potatoes, Brussels Sprouts, and Bacon from Paleoish Krista – this Whole30 Breakfast Bake is super easy to put together and can be on the table in less than 30 minutes. Every bite is loaded with hearty Whole30 compliant ingredients and delicious flavors that everyone in your family can enjoy!
Healthy Shakshuka Recipe from I Heart Unami – with soft poached eggs cooked on the stovetop in buttery tomato sauce. Top with crispy bacon for an easy and healthy shakshuka recipe with meat.
Whole30 Breakfast Ideas Without Eggs
There are people out there who don’t want to eat eggs every single day. I’m not one of them, but here are some delicious Whole30 eggless breakfast recipes to give you some variety!
Berry Cauliflower and Greens Smoothie Bowl Without Banana from The Conscious Dietitian – Looking for a recipe for a smoothie bowl without banana? Look no further. The secret to making a creamy smoothie bowl that is low in sugar is to use frozen cauliflower as the base. The berries add a low glycemic index sweetness that allows for the addition of some sneaky greens.
Paleo Breakfast Buddha Bowl from The Movement Menu – These buddha bowls are gluten free, dairy free and whole30 compliant, too! The whole family will love them, and you can customize them as you’d like!
Mexican Breakfast Hash from Thyme and Joy – This Mexican breakfast hash is a perfect change up from the regular breakfast routine and contains no eggs.
Air Fryer Plantains from Recipes From a Pantry – Air Fryer Plantains are a perfect breakfast, snack, side, appetizer or main course. They’re versatile, delicious and a lower calorie option
Whole30 Breakfast Hash Browns from I Heart Unami – This Whole30 Hash is perfect for meal prep and breakfast on-the-go. Freezer friendly and easy to build a healthy Whole30 Breakfast bowl!
Want more compliant recipes? Check out all my Whole30 recipes for ideas and inspiration! I also have a printable Trader Joe’s Whole30 Shopping List, and a printable Whole30 Costco Shopping List to help you rock your grocery shopping and meal prep.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.