31 Amazing Make Ahead Breakfasts
31 of the best make ahead breakfasts to help you and your family get out the door on time. Pop some of these yummy meals in the freezer and make it simple for kids to make their own breakfast. Vegan, low-carb, Whole30, and keto options included.
I officially declare the time for rough mornings is OVER. No more fighting and yelling at the kids to hurry up and eat their breakfast (just my house?) because these 31 make-ahead breakfast ideas will have everyone excited to chow down!
Many of these recipes are freezer-friendly which means you’re about to have a house full of people who can heat up their own food. Which makes you a freaking genius!
- Berry Cream Pie Overnight Oats from Hey Nutrition Lady
- Hummus and Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl from Happy Veggie Kitchen
- Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oats Recipe from Ann’s Entitled Life
- Easy Breakfast Pastries from Make-Ahead Meal Mom
- Gluten-Free Blueberry French Toast from Vegetarian Mamma
- Pizza Egg Muffins from The Flavor Bender
- 8 Minute Low-Carb Scrambled Egg Breakfast Jars from Appetite For Energy
- Pressure Cooker Smoked Salmon Frittata from Super Golden Bakes
- Healthy Sweet Potato Spinach Egg Cups from Kim’s Cravings
- Overnight Sweet Potato and Sausage Breakfast Casserole from Garnish and Glaze
- Healthy Breakfast Casserole With Vegetables from Beautifully Broken Journey
- Slow Cooker Ham, Cheese, and Veggie Frittata from Kristine’s Kitchen
- Vegan Caramel Monkey Bread from Nora Cooks
- The Best Vegan Breakfast Burrito from Build Your Bite
- Healthy Caramel Chia Seed Pudding from A Virtual Vegan
Sides and Add-ons:
- Easy No-Bake Cereal Bars from Half-Scratched
What is your favorite make-ahead breakfast to get yourself out the door quickly?